Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Challenge :)

I've identified as a Little for as long as I can remember--part of me just never grew up. That part of me can be pretty awesome, or she can be a complete pain in the ass. Because of the little part of me, I've always looked for someone to take care of me, at least part of the time. The big part of me can handle whatever gets thrown her way; the little wants a protector--a Daddy. I was lucky enough to find that and for the first time in a long time, both parts of me have been content and happy. However, Daddy is military, and as we all know, that means...deployment. So, how does one indulge her little when Daddy is gone? This is my attempt. 

I promised Daddy (he's also my husband) that I would try to do at least one thing a week that takes care of my little side. I also promised him I would record it here, for him to read. It's not always easy to do when you are also raising 3 kids, but I promised, so I will do my best--I hate disappointing Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment