Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lazy Little Girl

So, Daddy left again yesterday and I'm home working on picking up the pieces. I don't want to. I sorta just want to sit and wallow for a couple days. But...I have 3 small people depending on me, so even though I just want to curl up with a fluffy blanket and a pint of Ben & Jerry's and miss Him for a while, I can't.

Besides updating here, one other thing that sort of fell by the wayside was my diet and exercise. I hadn't worked out in about a month as of yesterday. I had excuse after excuse for it. It was hard to deal with working out, I couldn't get a sitter, they interrupted me when I tried to work out, etc. The real reason? I'm a lazy, lazy little brat. I hate working out. My general attitude is "I don't wanna", though I will admit that once I am actually working out, it is more than worth it. I've been thinking a lot about improving myself, making a better me, so to speak. Honestly, I feel that is one of the best ways I can show my love for Him, by being the best that I can. So, even though I didn't want to, even though I still had a laundry list of excuses, after He left yesterday, I did all the mommy stuff, waited for the kids to be in bed, and did an exercise video. Then I slept like a baby, curled up on His side of the bed, in His blanket. So...I felt even less like exercise today, but I put on a short workout and did that. Don't they say it takes 3 weeks to form a habit? So...2 days down, 19 more to go before this stops feeling like a chore, right? Lol.

I miss You, Daddy. I love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment